Heaton House Care Home
20/22 Reigate Road,
Telephone: 01903 700251
Heaton House has been rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission CQC
Heaton House Care Home has been established in Worthing for over 40 years. It is owned and run by Sally Neil-Smith (Registered Provider / Registered Manager) who is ably supported by Sue Lamb (Registered Manager)
It offers specialist care for residents with a diagnosis of Dementia, Alzheimer or a similar mental health need – over the age of 65 years – whose behaviours do not impact on the lives of others living at Heaton House.
The highest quality 24 hours a day specialist dementia care is provided by a highly skilled team of senior carers, many trained to QCF 5 level and all of whom aim to provide a safe, homely and relaxed environment for people who use our services.
- Life does not stop when people move into our care home.
- We give support to people to live as full a life as possible and to enhance their well being.
- Care is tailored to meet the needs and aspirations of everyone ‘person centred care’.
- High quality freshly home cooked meals of your choice.
- Daily variety of activities and companionship.
Please visit the Heaton House website to discover more about how we deliver the best of care.