Heaton House Care Home
20/22 Reigate Road,
Telephone: 01903 700251
Heaton House was established by the present owners in Worthing in 1977. It is still owned and run by Sally Neil-Smith who is ably supported by Manager Sue Lamb.
We were last inspected by the Care Quality Commission in May 2016 and were awarded a Good Rating throughout.
- The highest quality 24 hour a day specialist dementia care, seven days a week.
- A hotel-like environment which is your home – not an institution.
- High quality freshly home cooked meals of your choice and taste.
- Daily variety of activities and company.
- Facilities and support to enable you to live your chosen way of life.
- On-going active encouragement for family and friends to be involved.